We have seen a lot of brioche being made on social media over the last few weeks, so we have made our own delicious recipe using our Boobie Booster protein.
When I tell you you NEED to make these, I mean it.
I am on my 4th brioche already while writing this lol
3 Cups Flour
2.5 Tbsp Sugar
1.5 tsp Salt
2 tsp Dried Yeast
2 Tbsp Boobie Booster Protein
200 g of soft Butter
300 mls warmed Milk
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1. Mix half the flour with the milk, sugar and yeast into a bowl, cover and leave until bubbly, this should take approximately 40 minutes in a warm environment.
2. Add the rest of the flour, salt, eggs and mix to a smooth dough. Mix in the soft butter, cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
3. Tip the dough out onto a floured bench, roll into a rectangle, the dough should be approximately 5mm thick. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and Boobie Booster or whatever fillings you prefer (this could be Boobie blend sprinkled and topping with spinach and feta, if desired).
4. Roll up into a log, brush with butter to avoid sticking, cut into pieces and place into lined or greased muffin tins, they can also be batched into a baking dish.
5. Cover and leave to rise for 30 minutes and then bake at 165 degrees for 18 minutes.
6. Once baked glaze with more melted butter or melted honey or sugar.