45g Milk powder
20g Baking powder
40g Boobie Blend
100g Butter (room temperature)
200g Water (added in at 50g increments)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200ºC fan bake.
- Add dry ingredients (Flour, Milk Powder, Baking powder and Boobie Blend) to a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined
- Add Butter. Stir thoroughly until mixture resembles a bread crumb like texture. (You may need to use your fingers to rub the butter in).
- Add Cheese or any flavouring of your choice (dates etc.). Stir to combine.
- Add Water in 50g increments, mixing to form the perfect dough. If too wet, add a little more Flour. If too dry, add a little more water.
- Tip mixture onto floured bench/board, knead for a few seconds to ensure dough is combined. Flatten to about 2cm thick.
- Cut into squares or use a glass/cookie cutter to make circular scones.
- Put onto tray and pat the tops with wet hands for a golden finish.
- Put into Oven for 15-20minutes or until golden on the top.
- Enjoy by themselves or add some Cream and Jam for a yummy Boobie Scone!