Caramel Popcorn Cupcakes - Boobie Booster
- 165 g self raising flour
- 165 g soft brown sugar
- 25 g Boobie Booster Protein
- 3 large eggs
- 165 g soft margarine or butter
- 1/2 tsp caramel extract
150 g caramel sauce
- 150 g soften butter or marg
- 150 g icing sugar
- 150 g caramel sauce (some for decoration)
- Popcorn for decoration
Pre-heat your oven to 180ºC/160ºC fan.
Place your cupcakes cases into a muffin or grease rubber muffin trays.
Put all of the ingredients into a large bowl (165g self-raising flour, 165g soft-melted marg or butter, 3 large eggs, 165g soft light brown sugar, 1/2 tsp caramel extract, 150g caramel sauce) and mix until fully combined but DO NOT OVER MIX.
Evenly distribute the cake mixture into the 12 cupcake cases or trays.
Cook for 18-20 minutes until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- While baking, start on icing method below.
Once cooked, place onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Add butter (or marg) and icing sugar to a bowl. Mix throughly by hand till combined and thick consistency. If using a electric beater then add icing sugar one tablespoon at a time to avoid it flying everywhere.
- Add caramel sauce and combine. Ensure to leave some sauce for decoration.
Once cupcakes are thoroughly cooled, pipe icing on top of cupcakes using a piping bag. If you don’t have a piping bag, use a zip lock bag with the corner cut off.
Decorate with drizzle of caramel sauce and popcorn.